Friday, September 12, 2008

packing, packing and more packing

We leave for Bali in three weeks. I spend my days packing and getting rid of all the stuff  I won't need. I am going to have my first ever storage unit for what I want to keep. I can not believe how much one can accumulate, so tomorrow is the big yard sale. Not sleeping much these days and without all my models lying around on the bed, I was left with me as the subject. It has a resemblance of me, but it's not quite right. I have a wide face, but my cheeks look too cherubic. But then again, it was 3 AM. Man, I'm getting old!

6 comments:

Jane said...

i envy your printing (and the sketch is nice, too - amazing at 3am!)

Sandy said...

Crazy days and nights I am sure, adventures are a tom of work - Glad all is on schedule - keep us posted (and a great journal page here you will look back and smile some day)

A Brush with Color said...

Have a wonderful time--it's an adventure! Enjoy every minute of it! Lovely self-portrait!

Margaret Ann said...

Your self portrait is beaming with excitement...eyes all sparkly and ready for adventure! Love it! :)

Lydia Velarde said...

I have been thinking about you and occasionally check your blog for new posts. I hope things go well for you!!!

Timaree said...

I think you look excited. Hope all goes well with the move.